Thursday, January 28, 2010

The ultimate pointless post

Good morning AMERICA!!!



January is a weird month.

Yeah, how's that for an intro sentence?! No, really. You just got over a (should be) relaxing Christmas/New year's. You know in about three months 4-H is going to be in full swing. And aside from that, you do actually have a life! (Surprising I know... ) So to me, this is a weird time. It is like the calm before the storm. How do you handle this?! Besides go mildly INSANE?!!!!!!! This is an example of how I handle this random bored/expectant stage...


Okay, no really... That was just a random picture :D ...


SEE?! A lion and a bunny! (Yes, it is purposely labeled wrong.)

Okay, enough ADD..

So really, there is no point to this post as you might have noticed, besides the obvious subject of boredom. Weird thing... I mean when something crazy/un-fun is happening you say "boy, I really wish I could sit and do nothing..." *stare off into space*. I mean how long is sitting doing nothing fun? If you have a pretty awesome book, then for some time. But for those of us who would much rather be out in the mud playing frisbee, sitting and doing nothing is not something we tend to strive for. So to wrap up a seemingly pointless post, (Not that it matters much since I have only one subscriber, my sister... uh yeah... I said it...)

NEW SUBJECT!

Yeah I can't really say anything bad about her, since she IS my only subscriber... if anyone would see a post about how terrible sisters are (They aren't) she would! sooo.. Here is a fun picture we took today:

SISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHA! How's THAT for sucking up?!

-Hoosierhorsegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment