Wednesday, June 3, 2009

AH Summer...


Well... It is summer once again. Only for some reason this one seems to be flying by faster than most any summers I remember. For one thing... it is June... JUNE! It seems like it should still be April. But soon enough, when the August heat comes, we will all be ready for Winter. Isn't it sad how we cannot be content with what we have? When it is time for the Winter cold, we want Summer! But in the heat of the Summer, we would be happy with some of January's freezing temps.


Well at the moment I am content. FINALLY! Everything is moving along, and life is good. The schedule is a little crazy, but I would be bored without something to do.


The one thing I need to work on more, is riding my horses regularly. I have a Parelli clinic with Big boy in like two weeks! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH I am so not ready, but oh well, I can't do anything about it. The horse show in July should be okay, I need to work on Stetson with halter more too. That is his thing. He may have a jug head, but he is put together well. Big boy on the other hand... oh- uh- no comment. :)


Well I think this is good for my first post. So will write more later!



2 comments:

  1. Very good first post! Looking forward to more... OJ,
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How kind! The LG praised my composition! I may faint!

    ReplyDelete