Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June Adventures Part 1


As I have said in some of my previous posts... wow...JUNE! So I am going to kinda keep a journal of what is happening in my world.


A few major things are coming up this June;



  1. VBS

  2. Fathers day hoedown

  3. Parelli clinic

All of these things have required extensive preparation, and some of them I wish I would have prepared more!


VBS will be okay, The youth group is doing the music, which will be TONS of fun!! Hannah with those long arms of hers will lead the motions. I am going to introduce new bible verses daily, and Hannah will do the intro for the new "bible buddy" which consists of a firefly, crocodile, and an Opossum. But overall will be an un-forgettable experience!


The Fathers Day Hoedown will be 'Loads' of fun. We all get to dress in overalls (I used to practically live in my old overalls as a kid!) Get to sing goofy songs, and throw and slop food and everything!


The Parelli clinic, will be either a really good experience, or a terrible one. Will write more about that later.


A sad part about this summer. (It is kinda random) but NEXT year is my LAST year in 4-H! :((( I don't know what I will do without that to entertain me! I will most likely volunteer, which will be fun.


Well I better go to bed, it is almost 10:30 and I gotta get up at 6:30 so au'revoir!


-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment