Friday, February 12, 2010

Hippology funness :)

Funness is a word.

Tomorrow at 1:30pm is the Area 4-H Hippology/Horse bowl contest! woohoo! Hannah has been testing me for the past two days, so.. I should do fabulous! I will make sure and take some pictures.



Did I mention how much fun it is? Because it really isn't all that fun... FYI

Another announcement... I have a total of TWO... repeat TWO subscribers now.. Yay Fifi!!

So on a subject I can write a bit more about... Today we are going to go up to the shop for another day full of studying, reading, jumping around acting crazy, and possibly shopping! But yet, excitement is not really the word I would use, because it is a grand total of 3 degrees outside... THREE DEGREES.humph. So
I would thrill you all (2) with some more scholarly writing... BUT Time to take care of the horses! So adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment