Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hoosier Horse Fair

Yes, it is that time of year again. Horse people tend to look forward to this even more than Christmas, Yes. The Hoosier Horse Fair.




The best thing, and the most memorable, is the smell! A mix of roasted almonds, sawdust, leather, the pork booth, and the ever popular HORSE smell. Yes, i'm a freak. But it is the BEST!



This year, my friend Gabe and I are helping a fellow 4-Her with versatility, and then the next morning, competing in the groom and clean competition.

This year will be different from other years in the fact that...

A: I am driving myself

B: I have no money (Not really different but...)

C: IT IS MY LAST YEAR SHOPPING FOR 4-H :(

Well, a post shall be written first thing Monday. Have a good one.

-Hoosierhorsegrl

No comments:

Post a Comment