Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The worst thing ever! (But the most fun...)

So today, was... Interesting.


I rode Big Boy up around the trail, lots of cantering which was fun :D Oh wait... YESTERDAY... Yesterday He wouldn't stand still, so I just made him keep going. And going. For TWO HOURS... I was really feeling it then :( Also today, I am doing laundry. I for one, never want to hear another person complain about doing laundry. EVER. I have had to do 7 loads. SEVEN LOADS! Mom is cleaning out her closet, getting rid of stuff that doesn't fit. So it is my job to tromp up and down the stairs carrying baskets, and loads.

But since my last post, life has been the same. Saturday is the parade, which I am sort of freaking out about because I don't want Big Boy to act up, and I REALLY don't want to wear the NARSTY shirts. Blegh.

And right now, I would like to apologise, I am really not feeling the authoress in me :/

WELL... Hmmm... The Bread of Life Dudes are coming down again! For a camping trip this time though! (They came last December for a service project at our house) So This time will not involve cleaning muck out of stalls, and chopping wood. But Ultimate frisbee, Fishing, Clay fights in the creek, Spy night (Hide and Seek in the dark), Night hike, possible Snipe hunt :DDD, and of course, the ever popular CAMPFIRE!!! I really cannot wait, it is really nice to have friends to goof off with. I honestly don't know how I am going to wait THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!

Friday, mom and her friend Pat are leaving for a Sisters on the Fly Camper Rally, in Someplace IL. (No, "Someplace" is not a real city) Friday through Sunday, we get to tough it out by ourselves. Well, mainly by cleaning tack and horse before the Spring Blossom Parade on Saturday.

So tomorrow (In case I don't get around to a post)

I have to:

-Hannah and I are going to walk down the back trail and trim the branches, and such so I can enjoy my wild trail rides with my face intact.

-Ride the boy, and prepare for PARADE!

-MY OWN laundry :D

-Call the Lovin's to let them know I will need to wear the lovely shirts afterall.

-Go to the library and take The Lion King back (Flippn $5 fine!)

That should do it :D Somewhere in there make and EAT food :D

Well, I suppose that can be the end of the post. BUT I forgot to explain the title! I was really bad today and rode Big bareback, barefoot, (With a bridle though!), and cantered down the trail. Having the time of my LIFE! It was so much fun! But then I remembered how I need to start riding bareback more often :/

No comments:

Post a Comment