Sunday, May 2, 2010

Precipitation

Oh, I guess it comes with this part of the year, but this rainy weather is annoying! It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so humid either... But enough complaining.

Due to the likelyhood of rain, I didn't haul Big Boy to the Parade. Of course the moment we got to Nashville, it was blue skies, and perfect. So. I was pretty ticked. Once again, enough complaining.

So after the Parade (Which was still fun!). Hannah and I wandered down to the fairgrounds, and went to the tractor show. Katrina was on a mission, apparently some big vets are trying to close down Dr. Brester. They say his methods are out of date and all that. But it really boils down to, everyone is going to him because he's cheaper. So she was walking around and having every sign a petition (I mean, she knows EVERYONE, so it wasn't a big deal).

That's it for now I guess :( Mom's not asking, she's telling me to go "Play" with the cat who can't control his bladder. Grrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment