Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All in moderation...

I feel like I should clarify something... Despite the pictures of me playing Cowgirl. I don't wear spurs, or use them on my horses. They would probably KILL me. But I got them at the HHF this year cause Katrina's horses are trained to spur stop and such, so it was a much needed investment.

Okay... Yesterday Auntie Jane asked me to feed stetson for her while she is in Israel. So before I head over to the dog meeting, I get to go over and deal with the boy. Ugh, I really don't like that horse. He's nice to ride, but on the ground... ugh, he flips out if you ask him to do anything such as lunging or anything. But as I pointed out, he's a dream to ride.

Ugh so this is wrapping up day two of my mysterious ailment. The headache lingers, even though I took Tylenol over two hours ago. I have a hint of a fever, and major body aches. Yippie. But I don't think I could ever feel bad enough to miss 4-H! haha

So off to get ready to go in 45 minutes. TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment