Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Because it's (almost) June!

Wow... Really sorry guys... (All like, no followers) Life has gone past hectic on the verge of pure insanity.

So... 4-H is officially in full swing. Been over at Katrinas like, all the time. Alex has been working on my mom's camper. The 'E' key on my laptop sticks, so I have to push it extra hard, or multiple times. And, well, that pretty much sums it up.

I have also, pretty much decided that I am going to go for a degree in Phycology. Get my GED or something in the fall, get the boring classes out of the way at the CRC. Then in the fall of 2011, start classes. Yes, I decided this all of 20 minutes ago, so nothing is set in stone.

I am currently on a mission... It's a hard one... Get a summer tan... Yeah, pathetic I know. BUT it's SUMMER! So my pale little legs don't match the rest of me! When I ride, obviously I am wearing jeans, whereas I am wearing a tank top or something... So Yeah, I am literally half Indian.

I would absolutely post all 180 something pictures I took this weekend, BUT our internet is basically permanently occupied, resulting in the connection being slow. I do believe this is one of the most boring posts ever. I shall end your misery now.

No comments:

Post a Comment