Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is a creeper...

Well, I am not sure if this got cleared up.. Apparently the guys are NOT, I repeat, NOT coming down for camping. Yes, I am slightly upset, I have Area 1 show, and my Grandma's 90th birthday the same weekend they want to have it at Jacobs grandparents (?). So Yeah, my bubble has been burst.

Sorry for the (Very) brief post yesterday. We (Jessica, Hannah, and I) have started a new, and improved blog. It is called amplify... Here is a sample of our awesomeness...
"What is AMPLIFY? Well, right now it's a group of on fire, spirit-filled, gospel gangster, Jesus freak, Bible-studying, ninja-kicking, praise-and-worshiping, intense-praying teenage girls. But who knows where it will go. We have no limits, we have no fear, and honestly, we have no plan. But God does, so we're letting Him in the drivers seat. We'll all just pile in the back with the windows down jamming to K-LOVE.


All we know, is that this is going to be Big, and Awesome. And a bunch of other adjectives. It's time to turn it up a little. It's time to AMPLIFY."
 Sooo, there you have it... so click HERE! to check it out!!! NOW!!!

So I am excited, tomorrow I am going with Katrina to the park to ride all day! Can you say a step closer to a tan?! (Okay, seriously kidding) I just can't wait to ride!!! yay!

On a side note, I am very impressed with my blogging abilities! I mean did you see that link?! "HERE" and all that :) Wow... just made my day. Well, like when working with horses, always end on a good note. So TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment