Monday, April 12, 2010

It's spring, i'm allowed to be random

So the 2010 Hoosier Horse Fair has passed. I have mixed feelings of accomplishment and disappointment... Kaliegh placed 5th in Versatility, which is the best placing a BC rider has EVER gotten.



Our Groom and Clean team Placed 3rd out of 12. The only disappointment is the outfits..


Yeah, see... pretty sad :/

If I had to give a review, I really don't think I would rate it very highly. There weren't many breeds on display, nothing too exotic. The only breed (Though not exotic, but cool) is the Fijord.



I realize that a lot of the reason for the lack of vendors, is because the equine affaire is the same weekend. But you would think that one of them could compromise and switch weekends. huh.

Along with all of the negatives above, I will add the fact the there weren't any KNOWN clinicians! Well I will grant that they had some pretty wicked awesome BBQ sandwiches :DDD

So overall, they better get their act together, or people are going to be heading over to OH...

No comments:

Post a Comment