Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crazy cool :D

So nothing... bad... has happened in quite awhile! (Unless you count the fact that I have to press the 'c' key harder than any other due to it being outa wack or something...) So I will even make a list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Big Boy was a BEAST at 4-H on Thursday. I mean AWESOMELY good. We did our demo, and even if I didn't make much sense, he did AMAZING! It felt so good because I trained him! I mean, he changed gaits with the slightest cue. Picked up the right leads. Didn't neigh, buck, or rear. I mean just crazy cool!


2: I'm getting a tan =)


3: We went to Target, and got a pair of capris!

4: Jesus loves me :D

Well, actually... That's it :D BUT enough to make me feel very happy :D

So this next week will go back to the normal, eat, ride horse, eat, sleep, etc... BUT with Shooting sports mtg on Monday, H&P on Tuesday, and Dog's on Wednesday! So yeah, I will still be busy which is nice, because I would totally get bored.

Okay. That's all :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment