Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cat, Cool kats, and the Beetles. Oh, and green beans.


 Well, there's a conversation starter! So anyway, Muffe, well, that's her school picture... (And you thought you had a bad one!) No, really, we're trying to find her a home, so Hannah had a photo session with her, and this one came up. Not too pretty right? But, (not surprisingly) we haven't found a worthy, loving family. So if you know of anyone who wants a slob of a fat cat... Let me know, I have connections.


So today, not only have I been cooking.. But it's tasted good too! Here is what we had to Linner (Lunch/dinner we're lazy like that) I mean, it was a whole cut up an onion job! Are you impressed? Cause I am totally. Not only that, but I made fried potatoes for breakfast. Can you tell we're trying to go through potatoes?


BUT, we were getting a tad bored watching green beans boil, so we put on some squeaky 50's music. By "Squeaky" I mean the whole sings-like-his-underwear-is-too-tight squeaky. It was pretty fun though because dad gave us a lesson on the "English invasion". Something about the Beetles and a bunch of other high dude bands that came over and completely remade rock and roll.


Well, a lot of things are going through my head at this point.. Between dad farting upstairs, and Hannah with her new technique for taking pictures; breathing on the lens. And you get this lovely, Jane of the Jungle effect..

Yesterday I had great fun downloading Francis Chan audio/video teachings on to itune's. It made me quite excited because that was my first video podcast on my ipod! I feel so.. so.. Un-homeschoolerish!

Well, that's all for now, hope you don't mind the randomness.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment