Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting older is a curious thing... For one, you're completely out of control. Like, I have no idea what God has in store for me. I, for one, am totally alright with it. But other people look on me like i'm crazy. Well, too bad for them :) Lately I have really been thinking about college. Maybe work on getting my GED this winter/spring and then going/taking classes somewhere. I'm just itching for change. Something new. Like the Bluetree lyrics "Death to that past is gone, and here's to a new beginning..." that's where I am right now.

Looking at the handy dandy little timer mom added to the desktop, we have 15 days, 6 hours until we leave for Disney World! I sure hope it is the happiest place on earth! It's about time :)


Okay, does anyone else have a 'House' addiction??!! Now, I do have to say that I totally knew Hugh Laurie back in the 'Jeeves and Wooster' stage of his career. Not literally, but wow, what a change! If you have time, check out that series!

That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

  1. totally addicted to House too! =D

    I wish you luck with your new beginning!

    ReplyDelete