Friday, February 4, 2011

Heartland

Well I have to say that I have a new obsession. And that would be the CBC Heartland. Based off the books titled (guess!) Heartland, (Which I read all billion and two of them) it tells the story of Amy Fleming and her family as they struggle through the first few years after her mom dies in a tragic accident. Placed in the mountains of the Canadian Rockies, it is full of amazing scenery, beautiful horses, country people, and trucks. The main action in the show is Amy, her sister Lou, her Grandfather, and the stable hand Ty running the horse rescue/training center through the twists and turns of trials.




Okay... I love this show...

Another thing that REALLY struck me, was the title. Heartland. And for those of you who don't know, my word for 2011 is "Heart." Well there ya go. It really feels like stuff is lining up for the ranch.. Now to think of a name, hmm.. Maybe it should include "Heart".

My running habit has definitely improved. I have ran a total of 6 miles this week, and am going to run another couple today, and I'm scheduled to run 2 on Saturday. So I am very excited. And I've figured out my own trick. I can't think about the running. I have to think about going to Florida in 12 days, or the horse fair in April, or me in a swimsuit if I don't keep running. Then I can run forever. I just go into auto pilot.

As I said, 12 day's until Florida! I'm starting to get stuff together, travel sized stuff, finding my summer clothes. But alas, I'm going to have to buy more shorts, and preferably more tanks. All I know is I'm used to this 20 degrees and no sun. So I really hope I don't completely roast once I get there. But I'm sure it will be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment