Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Job! And random news

 This is the barn where I work :) No horses here yet, but in a few days... I'll be in horsey heaven!
 My sweet ride. It needs a name.. As of now it's called "The mule".. Soo un-original.
Multiply this by like, three. And this is all the stupid walnuts I had to pick up :) lol  Overall, I am truly blessed to have this awesome job. Today the Zupancic's brought 500 some bales of hay, I helped stack wood, shovel ancient manure, and put like 12 stall mats out. Right up my alley.

So I am pretty excited (As usual right?) Katrina informed me that we are going to the ARHA (American Ranch Horse Association) World show next July! And show too! It's going to be in Ohio somewhere, so not all that far away. We get to spend the whole week riding, showing, and watching! And all sorts of other fun stuff like, we get to decorate the stall fronts, I get to take Izzy (Name may be changed to Eleanor), Oh my goodness I am just so excited.

Also I just realised that the saddle that Big Boy came with (That I had forgot about) will work for Ranch Horse! So I will clean it tomorrow and see how it looks.

And I know, the horse fair is 6 months away.. But I am already making lists! There is quite a few things I need.. Well, Want.
 Roper style breast collar
 New headstall
 Slobber straps! (And reins)
 Pink Saddle blanket for Eleanor!
 Pink halter
 Black rope halter for showmanship
  • Black felt hat-For showmanship
  • New pair of boots
  • New girth
  • Maybe a new plaid shirt?
  • And other stuff I'm sure
Yeah, I'm on a mission...

No comments:

Post a Comment