Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No such luck

Oh. My. Gosh. Eleanor is soooo smart! We worked on basically everything (Picking up feet, swinging rope all over the place, lowering head, leading, giving into pressure.). And she was amazing! And so calm! When stuff ever does spook her, she doesn't do much of anything. I hope she stays like that. That'd be amazing!

So Monday, I got to ride one of Jo's Icelandics. It was really cool! Very different. And she only ride's english, so I'll get plenty of practice!

Wow, for some reason I'm really not in the writing mood. Hmm... Well, that might have something to do with the fact that I'm watching Heroe's while on the internet :) I guess I will say that tonight is the first night of horse sitting Jo's ponies! I'm gonna try to remember to take the camera. Oh well, TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment