Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let's Do This.

Okay, I'm sorry. I know.. It's been what? Three weeks since my last post? Oh well.. It's 2011, and personally, I am planning on it being the best year of my life so far. So for one, I have chosen my one word to represent 2011! Heart. That's my word. Now there are many different ways that could go. My heart for something, God cleaning up my heart, Gods heart for me.. Who knows, but we'll find out!

I have tried to stay away from resolutions... I have decided to pursue goals instead! Here's a brief list of stuff I can think of off the top of my head.

1. Run a 5K.
2. Learn to rope off a horse.
3. Learn to play guitar better.
4. Strive to be used by God daily.
5. Show in a ARHA show.
6. Learn to jump.
7. Save $1,000.

And those are just a few. So let 2011 begin!

1 comment: