Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well...

Oh, where to start... I would say I've been busy... But I haven't been. I've done nothing. Well, nothing productive in the worlds meaning of the word.

 
Well, work has been.. Non existent. I haven't been to work for almost a week, which is quite a long time for me, but with the snow and all... Whatareyagonnado?

 
Again, running has also been non existent. Somehow I screwed my knee up, over a week ago actually. So I've been sticking to some basic core work to try not to screw it up even further. Which really is too bad, I was just starting to get into a routine. Work out in the morning, run in the afternoon. I mean, Hannah's rehearsals at the High School were really working for me! She could spend her two hours practicing, and I would go run. But now.. I just sit in the truck a read.

 
Haven't been over to see Eleanor.. For over a month. Wow. I'm really failing here. I suppose I need to get back into the swing of things! I have though, been obsessing over my trip to Florida! I'm sooooo excited! I leave February 16th, and get back a week later on the 23rd. One whole week of hanging out with my brother and cousin. Waving to the beach as I drive by, riding horses, probably being forced into some embarrassing situations at my cousins Renaissance fair, and eating food unknown to humankind. Yep, I'm excited :)

 
So (in order) I'm pretty excited about:
  • Jessica is coming over this weekend!
  • Fllooorrriiddaaa :)
  • My birthday! (19?! Gasp!)
  • Equine Affaire in Ohio
  • More that I'm not going to divulge...
But really, January has been a pretty stinky month. I think we should just skip to February. Like, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment