Saturday, November 20, 2010

10. More. Days.

Whew, ten more days until Nablopomo is over! And I have to say, I can't wait. It's not fun after a long days work knowing you still have to sit at the computer for another half an hour and write about the boringness you did that day. Well, might as well get to it then.

I worked some 6 hours today. Jo and I were working on chainsawing! I un exciting as it sounds, it was pretty fun. I didn't actually saw, but I fed the wood for her to cut. But man, I feel like I have done 500 million squats. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Yeah, I'm sorta sore.

So picture time!!



 Okay, have you ever pondered this? What makes a picture good? Is it the lighting? The angle? The color? What? A combination? I mean, this simple picture of a stop light is really good. But why? If you were driving you wouldn't be like, "Oooh look at that light post! It's so... Photogenic!" No. You don't. So what makes it? (I'm liking these cliffhanger posts :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment