Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday-Election-Moving-Ditz

Yeah, I know. The title sucks... But I am truly too tired to think of something funny or original.


Today I voted. I really don't like voting... The people that stand outside and say "Vote for ____". All cornering you like in a bad horror movie until you get inside the building. Then for what? So some dude or dudette can claim their throne as a wanna be God? Well, that's my opinion anyway. Yes, I know we're lucky to be able to vote and all that, but seriously. Like it really matters, they're all slime balls in the end.

Well, something more upbeat.. Tomorrow is my dad's birthday! I wont say how old he is turning, mainly because I can't count that high... And the thing that made my day was: We went for dinner at Casa Del Sol in Nashville. So we were checking out. And dad was fumbling with the receipt and cash in his hand to pull the receipt out. And the chick who was checking us out was like "Wait, you're confusing me". I mean COME ON. What was there to be confused about?! He was separating the receipt from the money.. I mean, I was in shock. What. An. Idiot.

This is actually turning out to be quite a productive post. Mainly venting anger and frustration :) .

I am quite exhausted. This afternoon we helped a friend move her miniature business about 20 miles. Her daughter and I got to do loads and loads of junk to her new place. I am incredibly tired, and plan on promptly going to the basement to watch some Heroes following this session.

Okay. Session ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment