Wednesday, November 24, 2010

12 year old AOL'er

So my brilliant sister Hannah found a translator that turns text, into "12 year old AOLer" language. Here, this is what she wrote as an example:

My name is Sarah Elizabeth Pattridge. I like ponies. I live on a farm with my bff sissy Hanner and our collection of dust bunnies. I like to ride my pony Big-Butt-Bug-Boy. He goes forward, and he goes backwards, and he goes sideways. He likes to go sideways the best. Like a crab. Like a horseshoe crab. *ferocious laughter*




"Have you seen Angelo?!" Sarah asked.

"Who is Angelo?" Mom questioned immediately. "Is he your boyfriend? are you hiding boys in the house? I told you not to pick up boys..."

"Angelo is her iPod." Hannah assured their mother. "So have you seen him anywhere?" Sarah asked again. "Like, where would I see it?" Mom asked.



"HIM." Sarah corrected. "Angelo is a HIM not an IT."



"It's an it." Mom said.



"No. You don't refer to Theodore as an it, he's a HIM. Angelo is also a HIM." Sarah explained with a slight annoyance in her voice. Mom still looked skeptical. "Angelo is a him, Mom" Hannah echoed.



Mom looked up when Hannah spoke. "Oh, well since you say so, my darling child, I guess it is a him after all."



THE END


Translated to:


MAH NM3 SI SARAH ELIZAEBTH PATRIDGE!1!!11 OMG I LIEK PONEIS!1!11!!! OMG I LIEV ON A FARM WIT MAH BF SISY HAN3R AND OUR COL3CTION OF DUST BUNEIS!!1!1!!1 WTF I LIEK 2 RIED MAH PONY BIG-BUT-BUG-BOY!11!111! OMG WTF H3 GOAS FORWARD AND H3 GO3S BAKWARDS AND HE GO3S SIEDWAYS!!!!! OMG H3 LIEKS 2 GO SIEDWAYS DA BST!!!1! OMG LOL LIEK A CRAB!111!!1!! OMG LIEK A HORSASHO3 CRAB!11111 OMG WTF *FAROCIOS LAUGHTER*



HAEV U SEN ANGELO???!??!!11!111! OMG WTF LOL SARAH ASKED

WHO!!111 WTF LOL SI ANG3LO???!?!?? WTF LOL MOM QUASTIONAD IM3DIAETLEY!!!!1! LOL IS HE UR BOYFREIND??!??! OMG WTF LOL R U HIDNG BOYS IN TEH HOUES???!! WTF LOL I 2LD U NOT 2 PIK UP BOYS.

ANGELO!1!1!!!!!11!11!!11 OMG WTF SI HER IPOD!!1!111 OMG WTF LOL HANAH ASURED THEYRE MOTH3R!11!! OMG LOL SO HAEV U SEN HIM ANYWH3R3???!!?!? WTF LOL SARAH ASK3D AGANE!!!1!!1 LIEK WHERE WUD I SE IT?!!?!???? OMG WTF MOM ASKAD!11!111! OMG WTF



HIM!!111!!!1 WTF LOL SARAH CORECTED!!!1111 LOL ANG3LO SI A HIM NOT AN IT!1!11!1!1 WTF LOL



ITS AN IT!!!111 OMG LOL MOM SADE



NO!1111 LOL U DONT REF3R 2 THEODORA AS AN IT HES A HIM!1!1!! LOL ANGELO SI ALSO A HIM!1!11!! OMG LOL SARAH EXPLANEAD WIT A SLIGHT ANOYANCE IN HER VOIEC!1!!1!1!! WTF LOL MOM STIL LOK3D SKEPTICAL!!1!1 ANGELO SI A HIM MOM HANAH ECHOED!!111 WTF LOL



MOM LOKED UP WHEN HANAH SPOK3!111!!!!! OMG WTF O W3L SINCA U SAY SO MAH DARLNG CHILD I GUAS IT SI A HIM AFT3R AL



THE!!!!1111 WTF LOL END

No comments:

Post a Comment