Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If anyone would loose their brain... It would be me.

This is me at the begining of the day... No really, for some reason I took a picture of myself this morning.
This is me now. You don't want to see a real picture of me.

It has been a bad day. Argh!!! Remember the post from Sunday, where I said I had locked myself out of my truck? Well, I did it again today. Only dad was at work, and mom was two hours north, so I had to ask Matt-dude at the Speedway gas station to call the cops. Even though I knew they were all at the Subway across the street anyway ;) . But a very nice police officer came and got it unlocked. But first he made me sign this paper that said something about if he rips the door of the hinges he doesn't have to pay for it.. That's comforting.

So basically I just wanted to go home. I was so frustrated with the whole world. But I went to work for awhile and did everything she needed me to do there. And wanted to go home even more because Laureen was a butt face today. Ugh. You ask her to do anything on the ground, and she's like "Circle?" and goes flying to the right in a circle. Grreeatt. Well, needless to say I just want to hunker down under the covers with a dog on my lap and some pizza being shoved in my mouth. I have a feeling my wish is about to be granted.

1 comment:

  1. No Sarah, I would loss my brain, or my head if it weren't attached to my body. I lost my wedding ring and a month later I found it on my bedroom floor. Yea, it was a plain as day.

    ReplyDelete