Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little bit of nothingness

Heey,

Yeah, I'm totally feeling better. Yesterday was just pretty tough, and lonngg.

You never realize how much you LOVE water until you can't drink any... Man, I thought I was going to flip out. When your stomach is crazy upset you're not supposed to drink water (don't ask me why). But all I have learned from this is two words.. 7up and Saltines. Saltine crackers that is. The contain uh.. bicarbonate of soda or something like that. It totally works.

Okay, so tonight I went through Nashville to pick up some movies at the library and run some errands. And  when I was looking around CVS I saw one of the most awesome things in awhile! Now, mind you I don't get out much. But I found twisties (Aka hair bands) that were this awesome rubber material. Like, unlike the usual fabric covered over elastic. They were rubber! And these babies must be so new that they aren't even on the Scunci website yet! But I would totally check them out. Totally awe inspiring... Not to mention that their website is amazing! It has a spy theme.. I mean, wow!

Okay, well I suppose that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment