Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fairytale

No, I'm not trying to pull a Taylor Swift. I just watched the worst movie ever. It was SO depressing. It was called "In love and war" With Sandra Bullock. (I'm about to give the ending away) I can't stand movies where there's not a happy ending. I mean, the guy has to get the girl! So I may have decided to not watch anymore "true stories" and stick to Disney or somthing.

I've been thinking about this for the past 15 minutes waiting for this one page to load (yes, the internet is that slow), and I think that my favorite fairy tale/disney movie is Anastasia. I don't know... Maybe deep inside I've always felt like I have a sickningly rich Grandmother just waiting for me to return to her, and to my rightful place as queen of.. I don't know, I'd settle for the WORLD! Whhhaaahahahaha Okay, just kidding guys. Anyway... Whats your favorite fairy tale, or which one do you relate to the most?

For those of you on Myspace. I have found it incredibly funny that I get like, three friend requests a day on myspace, and usually no one I actually know. And on Facebook, I usually have to ask people to be my friend. And never, does anyone I don't know ask to be my friend. Just thought i'd point it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment