Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shoppang

Wow. Really, I don't care who you are, shopping is tiring. I went to Rural King, Walmart, and the feed store all in like, three hours. But seriously, that's a lot of driving, and I was pretty bored.

I will warn you now. I am not feeling very creative.. So as usual, this post may be pretty boring.

Today is dad's birthday. And I would be all excited about that, but he is THE hardest person to buy anything for. I mean, he doesn't want anything he doesn't need, and doesn't need anything in general. So seriously, no lie, I bought him some rubber bungee cords. Loving, I know.. But unless someone has a better idea-

So I was pretty bored earlier, so I googled a bunch of barn pics. So here's some inspiration!






Well, I suppose that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment