Friday, November 12, 2010

Are all Kentucky people jerks? Please, prove me wrong...

Soo... Today was the North American Livestock Expo or whatever it's called.. And regarding the title, I was astounded at how rude some of the vendors were... Jerks. Plain and simple. I bet you're wondering why I don't have any pictures to put up; well, the answer is simple. I was going to take a picture of one of the aisles to use as a pic for here, but this lady (Or should I say wicked witch of the North American Livestock Expo) Said "You didn't get my display in that did you? Because you'll have to delete it.. It's called Copyright imfrigmant" <(I'm not sure how to spell that either) JERK. I was like, WHAT THE HECK! Shut up! I mean, the display was of license plates.. Seriously. Like the ones you put on the front of your truck type of license plates. Wow. That is NOT the way to sell things. I wouldn't buy something from that chick if she were the LAST vendor on EARTH. Can you see I'm a tad ticked off? Hmm... This is a good way to vent my anger-

So after that Brittany and her newborn sat down on this bench thing while Jon and Katrina were wandering through a booth. And another lady came up and said "Your not allowed to sit on that unless you want to buy it." I shoulda slapped her. I mean this is a girl and her baby resting on a bench, how big of a deal is this? For all she knows maybe she was testing it out (It was solid wood, so it obviously wasn't exactly comfy). ARGH! I hate rude people.

BUT there were some totally amazing things that happened. Well, three to be exact. First, there was a booth for a church, and there were these three young boys (Probably 12 or 13) there and the guy was telling them the gospel of Jesus.

Second, I was in shock because I saw a goat trailer for the first time. They have these awesome fenced in stalls for the goats or sheep inside the trailer with a cool like aisle. And they were playing KLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were playing the Chris August song "Starry Night".

Third, when I was pulling in the driveway, there was a conservation officer parked by the bridge! YAY! We have had such an issue with poachers (IDK if that's how you spell it...) . And he was SO nice and helpful! He was like "Call the sheriffs office if you see anything suspicious, and feel free to come down here and check to verify it's us. And wow. He was very nice. FINALLY! A nice person! So overall this was a pretty eventful day! And tomorrow is the chocolate walk :) So TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment