Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I found the source of the mysterious ticking noise! It's a pipe bomb!"

This is my bubby Tommy, and his daughter/my niece Olivia! I think I see a resemblance...

Again, I got to ride Loreen! That was interesting... We went up this CRAZY steep hill, and at the top there was a huge clearing.. I mean a good 15 acres of rolling hills. Amazingly beautiful. I am going to have to take a camera next time. But maaan, it was amazing! And She kept tripping. Like at one point, she tripped so bad she was on her knees. Jo said it was a "Seat tester" that if you can ride through that, you have a good seat. So I guess I'm good to go!

I worked with Eleanor today! We worked on the first three Parelli games. Well, the only new one we introduced was the driving game. And I think she got the basic gist of it. But I'm not entirely sure.. She just sort of looked at me like I beat her. So IDK.

For you horsey people who possibly read this.. Check this out. It is called "Horsenality" Basically finding out what Horsenality your horse has to help you in training. For instance, Big boy is a Left Brain Extrovert. And knowing that, tells me that he is playfull, gets bored easily, he's a fast learner, very smart, and is quite exuberant! So I have to do training sessions basically to entertain him, while teaching him something. So check it out! Horsenality Chart (pdf file). For more info, go to the Parelli website!

No comments:

Post a Comment